Morris Electric Chain Hoist
- The “Morris” Chain hoist offers a range of lifting capacity from 500kg – 25 tons. These are made for heavy duty application.
- FEC80 ultra heat-treated alloy steel chain which is suitable for rain,
sea water and chemical environments.
- Low overall headroom and weight with minimal pulling effort in compact design.
- Hooks are all forged alloy steel with wide throat opening and slip resistant safety hook to better retain sling.
- Manufactured to BS3243/1990.
- Standard voltage is 380V with options available for 525V / 3 phase as well as 220 V single phase.
- Explosion proof chain hoist available class Ex d IIB T4 GB. Suitable for the temperature of IB T4, Zone 1 or 2. Allowed temperature around hoist 135 degrees.